Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stocking Soles

Lucky me walking to the studio where they shoot the show.  Saw Stocking and her cute get up.  I did not see Panty anywhere, and thought why they are not as un-separable as I did imagine.  "Hey!" I said to her.  "Would you mind if I took a picture of your soles?" She was busy signing autographs for fans; I guess I was one of the many fans who requests things of her, and logically she will ignore.. specially such an odd request as that.

A bit later when the crowd started to get a bit smaller; she came up to me and said.  "Guy! you are the one who wanted to take a picture of my soles, right?"  Oh!  I didn't expect that... she approached me this time right when I was about to leave too.  I said:  "Yes!YES.... Will you let me?"  Then she grabbed me by the hand and led me to a private room.  she took of her shoes, put one of those knee socks which kinda looked like her usual stockings except her feet were uncovered.  Took off her top, on til was left only with towel over her.  She said she liked getting attention to her wonderful pedicured soles.  Goes to the salon every week.  On the shot I wanted to take, she wanted to include her teddy bear.... wait,,, I think it might be a cat or something... anyway.  I took the picture you see here.

Came home and printed the picture.  Next time I see her, I will ask if she could sign it for me.  I am now so much a fan of this girl I love her!!!

==============================

My RP story along with the illustration of Stocking.
I hope you all like her!

If you like my art and would like to support: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

No comments:

Post a Comment