Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hofitmil Patreon Campaign Girl

HEY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.  I can do more art if I get a little help from my friends. You can support my work... Please support... So I have open a PATREON account.  You can pledge at least $1 or more a month.  You can cancel anytime you wish.  You will get exclusive content from me.  Like for example; you can view the uncesored versions of adult-only images and other more that I have set for purchase here on this Deviant Art account.


Please check it out here: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

I sometimes draw other type of girls other than anime/manga.  Dunno, she may not be considered anime/manga maybe.... She is a good example.

Roleplay bit: I hired her to promote my patreon page.  Paid her well with a good dinner, didn't offer money because I am broke..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment