Saturday, July 18, 2015

She Is Watching You Enjoy Her Sole

Hey guys foot worshipers! Here is a question for you:  Do you like it when the girl watches you enjoy sucks on her soles, or would you rather have in a position where she can't see you enjoy her soles, or it doesn't matter to you if she does or doesn't watch you?

See, I have a girl, and I want her to watch me enjoy her soles.  I will be somewhat in a position like my illustration here with my eyes open unlike the guy seen here.  But she closes her eyes as to avoid watching me enjoy her sucking on her feet.  Maybe she does not enjoy it or something???, but I want her to enjoy it.  I think its even more of a turn on when she enjoys receiving the worship as much as I enjoy giving it to her... I want to tell her: please watch me how I love your feet baby! but on the other hand I don't want to force her what she does not want to do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Become my patreon and support my art: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

No comments:

Post a Comment