Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Princess Smells Good


Diary of a foot fetishist boy(Fan Fic):

 Yes, I found her in the local market, Friday 10AM. She said she was out of a job, her tambourine was broke. A gypsy I supposed at first, but then she told me it was an act, she said she was an actress. You can never believe people sometimes, At least she could afford shoes. She wore sandals; noticed her nicely pedicured feet, with nice red toenail polish, but jobless? Don't know what is the deal... I invited her over to my place for brunch, it was morning still, but noon was close. Then, some red wine.

I offered her a foot massage to get me in what love to do most girl's beautiful feet while she had the drink. She agreed. Her soles were tanned and beautiful; felt smooth and soft like baby's skin. Ohh! She smelled so good. Loved her perfume; scent was like a mix of roses, and candy. I could just imagine she being my princess and I'd adore her for the rest of my life... As she saw me getting down on her feet, we started talking some more. I don't ever watch tv; I don't even own a tv set like the rest of the world.

I asked her name. She would not tell me her name. She told me to guess; gave me a clue started with "E". Ummm... Elizabeth? Emily? Eve?... and on I went but never got it... till I gave up. Still she did not tell.

Well after the wine and a nice massage she let me worship her feet a bit. Then, she said she had to go. She thanked me for the food, wine and the massage. She told me that if I ever watch tv, to look her up on movies... She said she used to work for Thisni, Dissni,,,Disini.... Something like that.

It's been a month since that happened. I wish I could see her again. If I only knew her name...

---------------------------------------------------

Become my Patreon: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

No comments:

Post a Comment