Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hard-on Lift up

Help, help.  It all started when I was walking somewhere along what it seemed like a dessert.  I had jeans and a plain t-shirt, tennis shoes, nothing fancy.  I came across 2 guys who asked me for money.  They looked mean, and seemed like tough guys with giant muscles.  I said I didn't have much, just a couple of dollars.  they took my wallet along with all I had on, even my clothes.

Left there naked, I fell panic took over.  I didn't want anyone to see me like that.  I just sat there on the floor waiting for something to good to happen.  I could not believe the situation I was in.  Later on, about half an hour passed.  Along distance I could see a tiny figure dressed in red.  It was getting closer and closer to me.  Hopefully, I thought it was someone who could help me out.


She arrived, blond short hair, blue eyes, wearing some kind of red karate robe, black belt, and sandals.  I noticed her cute feet, cause I do love women with nice feet.  She asked smiling: "What happened to you?"  I said: "I got mugged by two guys, took everything, and left me naked."  I then asked her name and begged her to help me out.  She said she was a disciple of Mr. Masters.  Don't know who he is, but she told me her name was Julie.  She asked me what direction the muggers went.  I pointed to her the direction.  I can't believe she probably wanted to see further that way by tippy toeing.  She said she was short and could not make out anything that direction; a higher view would help out.  I offer her to stand on me, but she would need to take off her sandals first.  Ok. wow! I didn't expect her to stand on my private!  I got so hard on feeling her soft soles standing on me.  That was an immediate lift up.


At that point I don't know what her plan was.  Later, I found out she wanted to know where the muggers went to so she could go retrieve my clothes from them.  Which she actually did.  She got off me, ran toward the thieves direction, and came back an hour later with my clothes.  I asked how she did it, and  it turned out she is a great martial artist.  She went trailed the muggers, beat them up, and retrieve my clothes and everything they had taken from me.  I thanked her, she said "No problem, but next time be careful".  She turned around and left me still getting dressed.

My unlucky day became one of the most memorable enjoyable day I have ever had.  I wish to see her again and find out more about Julie.  Was it worth getting mugged to feel her soft soles with my big weener and fat balls?  DEFINITIVELY YES!.


No comments:

Post a Comment