Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maya Chooses Her Man


Maya my very own OC.

She will decide who shall be the lucky guy who gets her feet for worship and FJ The contestants are:

Bachelor #1. The cool muscular guy... he says: "I'd lick them up and down til you get tired of my large mouth and tongue"
Bachelor #2. The hillbilly guy... he says: "choose me, I never ever had a girl in my life... Please, please"
Bachelor #3 The rocker guy... he says: " "mmm lets listen to rock while you let me have your feet for lunch"

Who will she choose?

Purchase download the next scene to see who she chooses. WARNING: Footjob/foot worship scene. Uncensored rated X material. Original image size 2400 x 3383 px...

If you enjoy my art. Please support me at PATREON: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

Thank you for all the support :D

No comments:

Post a Comment