Saturday, July 18, 2015

He Gets Big 7 - Preview

#7 of 10 I plan to do in this series.

I don't want to give much away, but this; as you can see, involves "Tinkabell"  She is tiny and her little soles, and part of her legs get covered in man's goo.

Purchase/Download to see the whole thing! (WARNING: Soft hentai, X-rated mateiral[if there is such a thing])
Includes:
Original size comic 2400px by 2343px Jpg
Multi-layer PSD

Also please support my art by becoming my patreon, and see the exclusives: www.patreon.com/hofitmil

I have 3 more to go.  So I was considering more fanart.  Any ideas who should be involved for the next one?  If the idea is appealing to me; you will see the image for free, while others will have to purchase.  Til next time friends.

Thank you all for the support.

Hofit-mil

No comments:

Post a Comment