Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sucking A Yummy Girls Foot


Hi I am Brodoc Hailsen.  I love cute girls feet.  I love to worship them.  In my many travels around the world, I found a Stephanie Milli.  

She was waiting at a bus stop when we first met.  Never in the life of me I thought I would ever find a girl who is into the things I am into.  We talked, and became acquainted... After I invited her for dessert one time at my apartment, she found out about my foot fetish.  

I never talked to her about feet.  She had a boyfriend but wasn't into that kind of stuff.  We relaxed a bit on the sofa, then she took off her shoes.  

She had gorgeous size 7 feet a 24 year old could have.  Her soles were extremely soft.  I could not resist and asked her to let me suck her toes.  She agreed, and unlike my other foot adventures with other girls, Steph was really into it, maybe as much as I was sucking her cute feet.  

Hopefully I will get to see her next time for lunch or dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment