Monday, August 23, 2010

Foot Fetish Dilema

Click Image for Full View
elizabeth and magie conversation:

-What's your husband doing magie?

--Didn't I tell you? he has an uncontrollable foot fetish. I don't think he can hear us at the moment because he is in his little foot loving world...He wasn't like that before we married!.. I don't know what to do...

-That must hurt you, I imagine...

--Oh no! He is always gentle with my feet. He don't bite, but sometimes he sucks hard on my soles and toes. He likes to be at least slurping on one of my foot, or sometimes he says he is hungry and wants both inside his mouth.

-Has he hit his head recently?

--I don't think so...

-I am saying, because it could perhaps explain his change of behavior.

--I don't understand magie. can you explain that to me?

-See; If he did hit his head, maybe now he is confusing your boobs with your feet or something like that. He won't stop sucking your feet until he hits head once again. that will make him his old self once again.... Well...maybe. That is my theory anyway. I am no Doctor, but I have seen similar cases on TV shows.

-Kinda makes sense Eli...Maybe I should....

Should Magie hit her husband to rid him of the foot fetish fever? Yes or No? What a foot fetish dilema.

No comments:

Post a Comment